The Online Shop makes every effort and undertakes all necessary actions to respect Customer privacy and to protect personal details given while using the Website and purchasing products within the shop.
WHY DO WE ASK YOU FOR PERSONAL DETAILS ACCESS?
- We ask you for your personal details (among other things) for purposes, such as:
- - purchasing products via the Internet;
- - administrating a personal user account;
- - receiving information about products;
- - participation in the Internet social communities, including our blogs, websites and/or news channels in social media;
- - participating in different kinds of sales and contests;
- - saving your preferences for purpose of further communication;
- - support in developing our Internet services;
- - receiving customer-oriented information, special offers, personalized advertisements based on given personal details and information gathered by the means of cookies and other similar ways associated with your usage of our websites/social media/blogs.
WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL DETAILS ARE WE ALLOWED TO GATHER?
- Personal details gathered automatically while browsing the Website.
- The Online Shop does not automatically gather data which identify the users, excluding information contained in cookie files while browsing the Website.
- Cookie files are small data files sent by the Online shop and kept on the user's computer. They contain certain data concerning your usage of the Website and Online Shop. Cookie files are used by the Online Shop in order to conduct the work of the Website and to provide the users with needed information during the purchasing process, e.g. to save your shopping history.
- Cookie files used by our Online Shop can be temporary or persistent. Temporary cookie files are being deleted when the web browser is closed, whereas the persistent ones are also saved after you left the Website and are used to save information, such as your username or password, which makes the Website usage faster and easier. At any time, you can block installing of cookie files or remove persistent cookie files by the means of proper support settings of your web browser. In the case of difficulties, we suggest you to read the web browser's support file or contact its customer service.
- Aside from cookie files, the Online Shop can also gather data which is usually collected by the administrators of the Web systems, as part of logs and log files.
- Data contained in logs can include, e.g. your IP address, platform and web browser type, the Internet provider and the website's address, from which you entered to the Website. Some sub-sites, as part of the Website, and other channels of communication can contain 'web beacons' (so called embedded images). Web beacons enable receiving information, such as computer IP address - that a site with the web beacon was loaded on, URL address of the website, time of loading the website, type of web browser, as well as data contained in cookies used for evaluating our advertising efficiency.
- The above data shall be archived and used for purposes, such as statistical analysis and the evaluation of Website users' global movement. This data shall not be combined with your given personal details.
- In Bolf.eu Online Shop, run under the domain www.bolf.eu the web analysis service (Google Analytics) is applied and can be used in creating user profiles under a nickname. Google Analytics applies cookies to do so. One of the functions of Google Analytics is evaluation of user's usage of the Website and quality improvement of the Website functioning.
- The Online Shop gathers details of Customers (such as nickname, username and other) who willingly post comments about products in the Online Shop.
- Automatically collected data can be used to analyze the Customer actions in the Online Shop, to collect demographic data about the Customers and to personalize the content of the Online Shop.
- Data collected automatically that concern the Customers who comment and rate products is only used with consent (newsletter registration) for promotional purposes. Moreover, the comments itselves are only used with consent (newsletter registration) for promotional purposes.
- We may use your personal data to send you information about our products and services which you have requested from us by signing up to the newsletter. You can ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes at anytime. Moreover, you may use the unsubscribe-function at the end of the marketing e-mail or after log in to your account.
Data gathered during registering and purchasing
- While purchasing products or during the process of registration on the Website, the Online Shop will gather through the Website and other forms of communication the following personal details:
- 1. first name and last name;
- 2. address of the buyer;
- 3. delivery address if differs from the buyer's;
- 4. e-mail address;
- 5. telephone number.
- The above details are given voluntarly, however they are necessary to register and to purchase products on the Website.
- The Customer can make changes of the given personal details single-handedly in the Online Shop.
- The Customer who created an account in the Online Shop can ask the Online Shop to remove it at any time. The removal of the account is irreversible and means that all Customer details shall be deleted. It is impossible to recreate that account.
Other data gathered by Bolf.eu
- The Online Shop can collect other personal details which are required in the process of conducting a contest or sale, according to the contest/sale regulations (e.g. a photo).
- Furthermore, Bolf.eu, depending on selected settings in different social networks, can process personal details concerning actions within the profiles in these services (e.g. disclosed interests, marital status, gender, username, pictures, comments, content etc.).
Online Shop marketing
- Provided that you have agreed to sign up to our newsletter, the given e-mail address shall be used only for promotional purposes concerning the Online shop products.
- At any time, you can ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes. Moreover, you may use the unsubscribe-function at the end of the marketing e-mail or after log in to your account.
- Customer details are being collected also for the purposes of sending commercial information as defined in the Act of 18 July 2002 on Providing Services of Electronic Means if the Customer has agreed to receive the newsletter.
- In order to execute the purchase agreement, the Online Shop is entitled to make the Customer personal details accessible to the following subjects: DHL and PayPal.
- If you have agreed to receive the newsletter by electronic means from Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp.k., ul. Kożuchowska 32, 65-364 Zielona Góra, Poland the gathered data will be used exclusively for marketing purposes. If you wish to revoke the agreement, please send such information to email@example.com.
- Furthermore, the data given by the Customer may be disclosed to proper public authorities if it is required by the applicable law.
- If the law requires obtaining a permit from the Customer or if we decide that a certain situation requires such permit, we will not disclose personal details of the Customer without prior consent.
What kind of cookie files does the Website use?
- Session cookies – work only while browsing the websites of the Shop allowing their proper functioning. They are also used by the server to save information regarding actions, in the situation when a break in the server connection occurs – so that the User would be able to return to the same site.
- Persistent cookies – they are saved on the device after browsing the Shop which means that the Shop can keep the user's settings for further use. It makes the Shop easier to navigate and saves the Customer/User shopping preferences.
- Third-party cookie – they allow to adjust the display of the site to user preferences while making a purchase (Google Analytics, Google Adwords, AdPilot).
Technical measures and the Customer responsibilities
- The Online Shop makes every effort to protect Customer personal details and to secure them from third-party actions. We use all essential server, connection and Website security tools to protect Customer personal details, including the SSL security certificate from CERTUM (Unizeto Technologic). All connections associated with Customer's electronic payments, if selected, would be processed under a secured encrypted connection.
- The actions undertaken by us may not happen to be sufficient if the Customer does not obey safety rules. Above all, the Customer must not make accessible or disclose his username and password to his account to third parties. Be advised that the Online Shop will never ask for the username and password, except while signing in to the account. In order to make use your account impossible for other persons who are not allowed to do so, please remember to log out at the end of browsing the Website.
Safe SSL shopping
- Out of concern for confidentiality of receiving data we use the SSL protocol (Secure Socket Layer v3). The SSL protocol is a security that allows to encrypt the data being sent from the Customer to the Shop. Thanks to SSL, third parties are unable to intercept any data. This is a guarantee that they do not have access to the Customer's first name, last name, address, phone number or e-mail address. The encryption covers personal details given while placing an order and signing up for Bolf.eu newsletter.
- The certificate provider for Bolf.eu is Unizeto Technologies S.A. - after prior authenticity confirmation of the Shop.
- CERTUM SSL certificates guarantee security of the data sent by electronic means and confirm the trushworthiness of websites (WWW servers). Using SSL certificates is a duty of protecting the transmission of personal data to be performed – it is the legal responsibility of the Internet website owners imposed by the Act on the Personal Data Protection).
How can the Customer exercise his conferred rights?
- After logging in by the means of an e-mail address and a password the Customer is allowed to preview and edit his personal details, at any time within the Website. If the Customer happened to forget his password or if there were problems with log in, he or she should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Customer has the right to demand accessing to the personal details that he had provided, the right to making changes, removing or limiting access to the data, the right to object to data processing, as well as the right to transferring the data. In addition, the Customer has the right to revoke the given consent to processing personal data, at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of, before its withdrawal, as well as the right to make a complaint to the supervisory body.
- The contact subpage contains contact details to the Data Protection Officer who supervises the security of personal data processed by Bolf Sp. z o. o. Sp. k. In case of a possible violation of your rights, we encourage you to contact us. Out of concern for the safety of the data of our customers, all notices will be immediately verified to ensure the highest level of personal data processing protection.
Other Internet websites
- As part of the Website, there may occur temporary links to other Internet websites. These websites work independently from our Website and are not supervised in any way by the Online Shop. Such websites can have their own privacy policies, which we recommend to get familiar with. The Online Shop does not take responsibility for the rules of conduct regarding data, as part of these websites.
Enquiries and disclaimers