- The terms used in the Regulations mean:
- 1.1 Customer – a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit not being a legal person, the provisions of which specifically confer legal capacity, who makes Orders within the Shop.
- 1.2 Civil Code – the Act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended).
- 1.3 Regulations – the hereby Regulations of providing services by electronic means within Bolf.eu online shop.
- 1.4 Online Shop (Shop) – the Internet website accessible at www.bolf.eu through which the Customer may mainly place orders.
- 1.5 Goods – products presented in the Online Shop.
- 1.6 Purchase Agreement – a sale agreement of Goods, as defined in the Civil Code, concluded between Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. and the Customer, which is entered by the means of the Internet website of the Shop.
- 1.7 The Law on Consumer Rights – The Act of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws No. 2014, item 827).
- 1.8 The Law on Providing Services by Electronic Means – The Act of 18 July 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
- 1.9 Order – a declaration of will of the Customer leading directly to entering a Purchase Agreement and specifying, in particular, the type and quantity of the purchased Goods.
II. General provisions
- 2.1 The hereby Regulations determine the rules of using the Online Shop accessible at www.bolf.eu.
- 2.2 The hereby Regulations are the rules referred to in Art. 8 of the Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means.
- 2.3 Bolf.eu Online Shop accessible at www.bolf.eu is run by Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. KRS 0000529285, NIP 9291861928, REGON 360003583
Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
ul Kożuchowska 32
65-364 Zielona Góra, Poland
NIP (VATIN): PL9291861928
REGON (National Business Registry No.): 360003583
Enquiries regarding orders should be directed to email@example.com.
Enquiries regarding exchanges, returns and complaints should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2.4 The hereby Regulations cover, in particular:
- a. the rules of registering and using an account within the Online Shop;
- b. terms and conditions of placing Orders by electronic means within the Online Shop.
- 2.5 In order to use the Online Shop, the computer system of the Customer has to fulfill the minimal requirements:
- a. optional web browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Mozilla, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari;
- b. the minimal screen resolution 1024 x 768;
- c. Java Script.
- 2.6 In order to use the Online Shop the Customer should, on his own, get access to a computer or a final device with Internet access.
- 2.7 In accordance with the applicable law, Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. which is the owner of Bolf.eu reserves the right to limit the provision services through the Online Shop for persons under the age of 18. In such case, these Customers shall be notified about the above.
- 2.8 Customers can access the hereby Regulations at any time through the hyperlink placed on the homepage of www.bolf.eu and download it or print it.
- 2.9 Information about Goods presented on the sites of the Shop, especially product descriptions, technical and performance characteristics, and prices are to encourage the Customer to enter and agreement pursuant to Art. 71 of the Civil Code.
- 2.10 The products presented in the Online Shop as 'kid's fashion' are dedicated to children from 3 years old and should be used under adult supervision.
III. Terms and conditions of using the Online Shop
- 3.1 The condition for using the Online Shop is to register in it.
- 3.2 The registration proceeds by completing and accepting the registration form, placed on one of the sub-sites of the Shop.
- 3.3 The condition for registering is to accept the Regulations and to give personal details marked with the asterisk as required.
- 3.4 The administrator of the customer database in the Shop is Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. located in Zielona Góra, Poland, at 32 Kożuchowska St.
- 3.5 Accepting the Regulations is tantamount with agreeing to processing personal details given in the registration form in order to execute the Purchase Agreement and to entrust the personal details to be processed by other parties, with whom the administrator has had entered into an agreement for the purposes of delivering the ordered Goods to the extent necessary for its realization.
- 3.6 The personal details of Customers of the Shop are secured pursuant to the law: the Act of 29 August 1997 on Personal Data Protection (Journal of Laws of 2015, item 2135, as amended), the Act of 18 July 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means (Journal of Laws of 2013, item 1422, as amended), Ordinance of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration of 29 April 2004 on the documentation of processing of personal data and technical and organizational conditions, which should be fulfilled by devices and computer systems used for personal data processing (Journal of Laws No. 100, item 1024).
- 3.7 When giving a separate consent by the Customer, the given personal details can be used for a different purpose, in the range specified in the content of the consent.
- 3.8 The Customers of the Shop, through www.bolf.eu, have the right to access and edit their given information, which are personal details according to the Act of 29 August 1997 on Peronal Data Protection (Journal of Laws of 2015, item 2135, as amended). Moreover, they have the right to control the processing of their personal details and according to this Act the right to submit, in writing, an argumented demand regarding the processing to be ceased, due to a specific situation, and the right to lodge a protest regarding the personal details processing in cases exemplified in the act.
- 3.9 During registration or later, the Customer can agree by selecting the field [ ] 'I agree to receive the SMS newsletter – commercial information specified in the Act on the provision of services by electronic means coming from Bolf Sp. z o. o. Sp. k located in Zielona Góra, Poland. This consent can be revoked at any time.' or/and 'I agree to receive the e-mail newsletter – commercial information specified in the Act on the provision of services by electronic means coming from Bolf Sp. z o. o. Sp. k located in Zielona Góra, Poland. This consent can be revoked at any time.', to the provided e-mail address or/and telephone number via electronical means or/and via end devices to receive commercial information specified in the Act of July 18, 2002 on providing services via electronic means coming from Bolf Sp. z o. o. Sp. k located in Zielona Góra. The hereby consent regards also the use of automatic triggering systems for direct marketing purposes in accordance with Art. 172, s.1 of the Act of July 16, 2004 on Telecommunication Law. The above consent is tantamount to agreeing to personal details processing by Bolf Sp. z o. o. Sp. k. located in Zielona Góra, Poland for direct marketing purposes concerning own products. This consent can be revoked at any time; Unsubscribing from e-mail and SMS newsletter.
- 3.10 Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. can deprive the Customer of the right to use the Online Shop, as well as limit his access to the part or to the whole of the Online Shop content, with immediate effect, in the case of breaching the Regulations, especially when the Customer:
- a. gave untrue, inacurrate or outdated data misleading or violating the rights of third parties during registration in the Online Shop;
- b. violated the rights of third parties, especially other Customers of the Online Shop, through the Online Shop;
- c. behaved in other ways that Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. consider as incompatible with the provisions of law or general rules of using the Internet or detrimental to the good name of Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
- 3.11 A person who has been deprived of the right to use the Online Shop is not allowed to re-open the account without having prior consent from Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
- 3.12 The Customer is obliged, in particular, to:
- a. not provide content forbidden by the provisions of law, e.g. content showing violence, defaming or detrimenting personal rights or other third-party rights;
- b. use the Online Shop in a manner that would impede its functioning by the means of certain software or devices;
- c. refrain from actions like: sending and posting unsolicited commercial information (spam) within the Online Shop;
- d. use the Online Shop without causing inconvenience to other Customers and to Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.;
- e. use all content within the Online Shop only for private purposes;
- f. use the Online Shop in accordance with the provisions of applicable law on the territory of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Regulations, and also according to the general rules of using the Internet.
IV. The procedure of concluding a Purchase Agreement and order realization
- 4.1 In order to conclude a Purchase Agreement through the Online Shop the Customer should enter the website www.bolf.eu, choose goods, brand, colour and size, then execute the following steps according to the messages showed to the Customer and visible on the website.
- 4.2 The selection of products is made by adding them to the basket.
- 4.3 During placing an order – until clicking 'Place Order' – the Customer has the possibility to change the given information or the selected Goods. To do that, the Customer has to follow the instructions showed on the website.
- 4.4 When the Customer of the Online Shop enters all the required information, the summary will be viewed containing following information:
- a. the ordered products;
- b. unit price and total price of the ordered products and delivery costs;
- c. chosen payment method;
- d. chosen delivery method;
- e. delivery time.
- 4.5 To complete the order, it is required to accept the Regulations, to give personal details – marked as required – and to click 'Proceed to Checkout'.
- 4.6 Placing the completed order by the Customer is tantamount with the declaration of will of concluding a Purchase Agreement with Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. in accordance with the Regulations.
- 4.7 The Purchase Agreement is entered in the English language, in accordance to the hereby Regulations.
- 4.8 Promotions do not combine with each other. Only one discount code can be used in a single order.
V. Intra-community acquisition of goods for EU VAT taxpayers
- 5.1 When an action/transaction is considered as intra-community acquisition of goods? The action is considered as intra-community acquisition of goods when all of the following conditions are fulfilled:
- a. the Goods are exported from the country, understood as the territory of the Republic of Poland pursuant to provisions of Art. 7 of the Tax Law applicable in a member state other than the territory of the Republic of Poland;
- b. the transaction has been made to the contractor, who is a VAT payer identified for the purposes of intra-community acquisition of goods.
- 5.2 Who is an intra-community contractor?
The contractor is either a VAT taxpayer identified for the purposes of the intracommunitary transaction on the EU territory (i.e. has a valid EU VAT number) or a natural or legal person not being a VAT taxpayer identified for the purposes of the intracommunitary transaction on the EU territory (i.e. has a valid EU VAT number).
- 5.3 In order to make an intra-community acquisition of goods within our Online Shop please select 'Company' in the buyer details part, choose the destination country and select the option 'I am a EU VAT taxpayer. I order without VAT and commit to pay it on the territory of my country'.
After positive verification of the details of the contractor, including EU VAT number, the Online Shop will issue a Zero VAT invoice in accordance with the law.
- 6.1 The delivery of Goods is made to the address specified by the Customer while placing the order to countries given on the site here.
- 6.2 The delivery of ordered Goods is made by the means of Poczta Polska, courier service DPD and logistic operator Paczkomaty InPost – exclusively on the territory of the Republic of Poland. The delivery costs are specified on the site here. Abroad shipments are made by DHL courier service.
- 6.3 The delivery realization time is estimated from 2 to 4 working days. Abroad shipments are estimated from 7 to 10 working days.
- 6.4 The Customers may access, download or print the hereby Regulations at any time by clicking on the link placed on www.bolf.eu.
Consolidating, asserting, making accessible and confirming the relevant provisions of the Sale of Goods Agreement is proceeded by sending the receipt or VAT invoice (on request) together with the package and to the given e-mail address of the Customer.
VII. Prices and payment methods
- 7.1 The prices of the Goods are given in EUR and include all components, i.e. VAT (with specifying its rate), customs and other.
- 7.2 The Customer can make the payment via:
- a. bank transfer to the following account: Deutsche Bank: account number: DE21870700240826110901 SWIFT: DEUTDEDBCHE
- b. PayPal system;
- d. Pol Card, Visa or Mastercard – the credit card will be charged the next day after the order.
- 7.3 The shop does not provide 'cash on delivery' as a payment method.
VIII. The right of withdrawal
- The Customer has the statutory right to cancel the distance contract within 14 days from the date of receiving the order without giving the reason. Bolf.eu Online Shop, alongside this right, provides the Customer with an extended period of 30 days to return the product from the date of receiving the order.
The withdrawal period will expire after 30 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp.k., phone no.: +44 20 33180543, e-mail: email@example.com) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. phone, fax, or e-mail).
You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
- If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
The Online Shop may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
The goods should be sent back to Bolf GmbH, Nordstr. 11a, 02763 Zittau, Germany, phone no.: +44 20 33180543, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
More information and instructions can be found in the Exchange and Returns section.
IX. Complaints about the Goods
- 9.1 Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp.k., as the seller, is liable to the Customer being a consumer, within the meaning of Art. 221 of the Civil Code, under the warranty for defects to the extend specified in the Civil Code.
- 9.2 Complaints resulting from breaching the Customer rights guaranteed by the law or these Regulations should be directed to email@example.com. Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. shall examine each complaint within 14 days or inform the Customer about a new date of examination if the primary happened to be impossible.
- 9.3 Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. is not the manufacturer of Goods. It is the manufacturer who is responsible for the warranty of the sold Goods in accordance with terms specified in the warranty card. If the warranty document provides so, the Customer can submit claims within the warranty directly to the authorized service with its address given in the warranty card.
X. Complaints regarding the provision of services by electronic means
- 10.1 Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. undertakes actions in order to provide the proper work of the Shop, to the extend of the current technical knowledge and shall amend all irregularities reported by the Customers, in a reasonable time.
- 10.2 The Customer is obliged to inform Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. promptly about any irregularities or breaks in the functioning of the Online Shop.
- 10.3 Irregularities associated with the functioning of the Shop can be submitted in writing by the Customer to Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp.k., ul. Kożuchowska 32, 65-364 Zielona Góra, Poland or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by using a contact form.
- 10.4 In a complaint, the Customer should give his first and last name, address for correspondence, the description and date of occuring of the functioning irregularities of the Shop.
- 10.5 Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. is obliged to examine each complaint within 14 days or inform the Customer about a new date of examination if the primary happened to be impossible.
XI. Final provisions
- 11.1 Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. is the owner of all product photos, images, logotypes and has full copyright of them. Bolf Sp.z.o.o. Sp.k. has also proper licenses for using pictures used in creating advertising banners. Copying, altering, making them accessible, publishing and using for trade purposes is forbidden under threat of penalty. Bolf Sp.z.o.o. Sp.k. does not allow to use, spread or distribute them without informing the owner and his written consent under penalty claims for copyright infringement and committing theft of intellectual property.
- 11.2 Settlement of any disputes arising between Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. and the Customer being a consumer within the meaning of Art. 221 of the Civil Code is subject to proper courts in accordance with the provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
- 11.3 Settlement of any disputes arising between Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp.k., who is the owner of the Online Shop, and the Customer, who is not a consumer within the meaning of Art. 221 of the Civil Code, is subject to proper courts regarding the headquarters of Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
- 11.4 In matters not regulated in the hereby Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code, the provisions of the Act of providing services by electronic means and other provisions of Polish law shall be applied.